Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MISSING: Breann Rodriguez ***UPDATE***

**MISSING SINCE 8/6/11***

Breann Rodriguez, 3 years old, went missing Saturday August 6. She was last seen riding her pink bike that had training wheels in front of her families home on Saturday along with her brother in Senath in Dunklin County. Her brother went inside the house for a little bit and came back out to find she was gone. 
Breann is described as Hispanic, 34 inches tall, weighing about 30lbs. She has black hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a pink shirt with shorts and wearing pigtails in her hair riding a pink bike with training wheels which too is missing.

FBI is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the successful recovery, arrest and prosecution if someone has taken Breann. The Senath Police Department is offering a $20,000 for her safe return and the conviction of whoever has taken Breann. If you have any information on the whereabouts of Breann Rodriguez please contact the Senath Police Department at 573-738-2818 or the Durklin Sheriff's Office at 573-888-2424.

***UPDATE***
Sadly, this is not a happy update. It was reported today that Shawn Morgan, a neighbor of Breann and her family, has been charged with first degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with evidence in connection with Breann who was reported missing about a week ago. Police havent said if he has prior sex offensives. 
From what the reports say, he murder Breann by suffocation, but there are not a lot of other details. He is schedule to appear in court on August 16 @ 9am. He is on a no bond order. Officers arent looking for anyone else at this time and teams are searching for Breann's body. They arent saying exactly where they are looking.

It was reported yesterday that both of Breann's parents, Edgar and Claudia failed police polygraph test. They offer no explanation of why that happened and in an interview with Nancy Grace, dad said he didnt believe that failed it. He said that he believed it was a technique used to get info. But we now know it was in fact their neighbor.

It is a sad and horrible update. My heart goes out to this beautiful little girls family. Please send prayers to the family. Even though Breann's soul is now with God and the Angels, I hope her little body is found.

11 comments:

  1. I am a mother of 3 daughters and 7 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter.I hope this little princess Breann comes home to her family safe and sound very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the neighbor who killed this precious little girl, burns in hell and gets what he deserves. Noone especially an innocent child deserves this. RIP little angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is broken for all the children in this world who experience evil at the hands of these evil murderers. What kind of world do we live in? I'm so terrified and sick to my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It it so sad how this story ended! I will never understand what drives someone to commit such evil to a child. This man is so wicked and i hope and pray he is punished for his actions. My prayers go out to this family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in the world is happening to society???? I am a mother of two I have a daughter who is Breann's age I can't imagine what my life would be without my little princess. Now and days it isn't when I was growing up where my parents had to literally come and get me. Today you can't leave your children unattended for one second! Hope this individual get's the punishment he deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a scary world we are raising our children in. I look at all the beautiful children that I have been blessed with having in my life and I could imagine hurting them. Just the thought of even one of them not being here at the hands of some evil monster, makes my heart hurt. God Bless all the children in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so sad to read the update of this little angel. Just reading in the news paper on how she died made me sick to my stomach. What do people get out of killing children? I understand we live in a world full of evil and hate but this mess has to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe this was a hate issue and this monster took it out on this baby. I love you Breann have been praying and crying for a week now just crying well cry for a long time over this one-have a daughter Breanns age this coul've happened to my own daughter also upset that the news isn't covering this a little more people need to know what this minster did to this baby she needs to be remembered and never ever for a second forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I listened to the coverage of this story on Nancy Grace, all the way home Friday. I have prayed so hard that God would bring that little girl home safely. It breaks my heart to read this update....God please bless her family and hold them up..and take good care of their little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breann should never be forgotten, you are so right. The news barely covers anything like this. Thats what this blog and other like it is for. Its a subject no one want to talk about. These children need to be honored and remembered. And the monsters that hurt need to be put on blast. I cant describe the feeling I get everytime I post a story. I stare at the photos and I can almost imagine the pain that these babies went through and I hurt for them. My heart and prayers will always be with Breann and other angels like her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote the 1st. comment wishing Breann's safe return. I also saw this heart breaking news on Nancy Grace. My heart aches knowing this little sweet child suffered at the hands of this evil creature. It seems like a Caylee Marie Anthony case all over again. My heart still aches for her too! From my mouth to God's ears "Please protect our innocent children". Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez there are no words to ease your pain. I am so very , very sorry.

    ReplyDelete

While I dont mind comments, please be respectful and keep any negative remakes off this blog. Thank you.