Friday, December 30, 2011

From The Laptop Of BMarie

When I read of a story of child abuse, I always read any comments left on that story. It ALWAYS amazes me when people tell the publication to stop posting such stories. And a question mark always goes up over my head. I ask myself why wouldnt you want to know what is going on in this world. People will read everything else, watch the news about stupid stuff. But they have a problem when it comes to reporting what is happening to our children. I get that it is hurtful, and disturbing and creates an image no one wants. It would be easy to turn a blind eye to the situation all together, but the truth is enough people do that and as a result children are dying. Who is supposed to speak for this children when they cant speak up for their selves? Children are the most innocent and they are what is pure about this world. And there are people out there who want to hurt them. I will never understand why people think that by ignoring this problem, that it will go away. It wont. So until child abuse no longer exist, until CPS workers do their jobs 100%, until witnesses come fourth with information about an abuse they have seen happen, then I will continue to post these stories. And I will continue to defend why I do so. I will continue to post missing children, I dont care how old the case is. I will continue to tell the stories of lost angels. I will continue to sign petitions to causes. I will continue to support parents who are being screwed by the system. If that means calling CPS out of their lack of investigation work, then I will. If you as a person with a soul and a beating heart, cant understand why stories like this need to be told then I honestly dont know what to tell you. Except this, this is real. This is happening. Open your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I dont mind comments, please be respectful and keep any negative remakes off this blog. Thank you.